Make 2016 your healthiest year by following these simple tricks!
- Drink More Water. Need flavor? Add some lemons.
- Walk More. Go to a park. Join a walking group. Take the stairs instead.
- Decrease Your Sugar & Diary Intake.
- Introduce More Greens Into Your Diet. Disguise them in smoothies.
- Relax More. Join a mediation or yoga group. Take a hot bath.
- Read More. Dive into a good book.
- Eat More Herbs & Spices. Add them to your meals or drink some tea.
- Eat Breakfast. Have pre-made foods ready to go when you are.
- Pay Attention To Art. Art is everywhere! Do some traveling.
- Sleep More. Easier said than done? Carve out sleep times or purchase a sleep tracking device.
- Be Positive. Enjoy everything you do and make the best out of each situation.
- Stay Healthy. Get Adjusted. Keep your immune system in tip-top shape.
- Cut Out Processed Food.
- Use More Fats. Incorporate coconut oil and ghee into your daily routine.
- Lose The Toxins. Change your cleaning and household supplies to brands that are toxic free or make your own!
- Social Media Shut Down. Carve out a time when all devices are shut off.
For Your Health,
Dr. Leo McCormick, Dr. Darryl Hajduczek, and Dr. Leslie Freeman